The Parish Office
(opening times/ staff)
The Parish Council office is located next to the Durning Library, opposite Car Park 3, Ascot High Street. Appointments are available from 9.00am – 1.00pm, Monday – Friday
Information about the Parish, its Councillors and Committees can be found on notice boards located at:
- Entrance to the Silver Ring Car Park, Ascot High Street
- South Ascot, outside the Chemist
- Sunninghill High Street, by the Jade Fountain restaurant
- Silwood Shops, Cheapside
- Cheapside Village Hall
- Parish Office and One Stop Shop
- Cemetery Board, St. Michaels and All Angels Church, Sunninghill
The Parish Clerk is Elizabeth Yates and Jayne Strand is the Administrative Assistant to the Parish Clerk.
Please contact us for details relating to football pitches, allotments and the cemetery.
The Parish Council address is:
Sunninghill and Ascot Parish Council
The Courtyard (Ascot Racecourse)
Telephone: 01344 623480
In an emergency please call 01344 293700.
The Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead is the Borough Council. Please report any issues with bin emptying, fly tipping, graffiti, potholes, street lights and traffic lights directly to them at: https://www3.rbwm.gov.uk/report