TO ALL ELECTORS
PARISH OF SUNNINGHILL & ASCOT
NOTICE IS GIVEN THAT THE ANNUAL ASSEMBLY of the Parish will be held at the Ascot District Day Centre, Bagshot Road, Sunninghill, SL5 9PD on Tuesday 1 May 2012 commencing at 7.00pm.
This is an opportunity to learn what has gone on in your Parish, meet your Borough and Parish Councillors and raise any concerns you may have.
To: Parish Councillors, Local Borough Councillors, Thames Valley Police, relevant Local Charities and Press.
1. To receive opening remarks by Councillor Jeffrey Yong, Chairman of the Parish Council.
2. To approve the minutes of the Annual Assembly, held on 3 May 2011, copies of which will be available at the meeting.
3. To receive a presentation from the police in Sunninghill and Ascot on local policing issues, including the Neighbourhood Action Group.
4. To receive a presentation from the Co – Head Teachers from Charters School.
5. To receive the Parish Chairman’s Report as to what the Parish has been doing during the past year and what it plans to do in the future.
6. To receive the audited accounts from the following local charities:
a) Ascot Fire Brigade Trust
b) Sunninghill Fuel Allotment Trust
c) Sunninghill Parochial Charities
7. To receive reports from the Borough Councillors for the two wards within the Parish, Ascot and Cheapside and Sunninghill and South Ascot.
8. Question and Answer Session – residents are invited to submit questions to the Borough and Parish Councillors about matters of local concern.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements regarding access to or participation during the meeting and we will do our utmost to assist.
Chairman of the Council
24 April 2012